CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

yayy ive got the bulletproof&fireproof bag to match my wallet! yayyyy!! now if got fire, or got people want to shoot me.. im protected!! hahaha.

but its in newyork and since my brother is such a procrastinator too.. i think it will be prolly another 6 more months or something before we can actually get our new bags and wallets. :(

the girls are over at my place.... TASH WANTS TO STEAL MY TIGGER. okay. i have 3 tiggers on my bed. #1 - tasha's one. i stole it from her when she was like 2. but theres a hole somewhere already. #2 - beks bought it for me from bpp!! #3 - cat bought it for me from hongkong disneyland!!

so now tash is grouchy cos theres a hole in HER tigger. and i REFUSE to give her any of the other 2 cos they're gifts. and now i have to PROMISE her to buy her a tigger. she made me promise infront of her mom and my mom.. wahlao. cannot escape already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home